I got tagged by Katie from The View from the Hill so here we go:
- What was I doing ten years ago? 10 years ago, I was working for a long distance company and had just gotten out of a relationship. I was at a turning point in my life where I was learning how to be happy by myself. I met Moo shortly after this.
- What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): Take meds, Try to poop (yes, this is a concern now that the diarrhea is gone), Rest as much as possible, Try to figure out what I need for the kidlet since I just had my first baby shower, Do a load of laundry (from a sitting position)
- Snacks I enjoy:Chex mix, french onion dip and chips, pickles
- Things I would do if I were a billionaire:First, I’d take care of my family and be sure they were comfortable for life. Secondly, I’d start a non-profit organization that helps folks with terminal illness get hospice care that don’t qualify for other assistance but don’t have insurance.
- Places I’ve lived: I’ve lived all over Atlanta, Georgia and the suburbs.
- People I want to know more about: I’m going to forward this to a few folks that I’m interested in.